- Maasmechelen Village (25 km): Outlet shopping Center. (www.maasmechelenvillage.com)
- Coo (Stavelot) (28 km): The waterfalls of Coo originated in the 15th century. (www.ardennen-coo.eu)
- Stuwmeer van Guilleppe (55 km): This is a beautiful big lake in a stunning environment. A nice place for a picnic or a walk.
- Grot van Remouchamps (28 km): Walk through a beautiful stalactite cave where you will be dropped off at the starting point with a boat trip on the longest underground river in the world. (www.grottes.be/de-grotten-van-remouchamps.htm)
- Bobbejaanland (55 km): This family park offers various roller coasters, whitewater rides and children’s attractions. (www.bobbejaanland.be)
- Luikse vlooienmarkt (58 km): Every Sunday morning you can wander and sniff for hours between the stuff.
Ardennes: The place for canoeing and hiking. The Ardennes has large areas of forest and streams where you can perform many outdoor activities. Nature lovers can indulge themselves here.